Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
· Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
· Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
· Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
ATMS uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain the Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer care and support
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
· To monitor the usage of the Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Arab Emirates and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Arab Emirates and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
ATMS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of ATMS
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
By visiting this page on our website: https://sbs-uae.org/contact-us